By:- Apoorva Ravindra
‘The one’ which is the part of any function weather it is a wedding or a birthday party, or it is a wedding. There is a part of this everywhere. This part is none other than food. The guests whoever will be invited, they will always concentrate on how delicious the wedding food is and all the decors and preparations are long forgotten when the food is delicious or vapid. Hence there are few tips which will help you to have an idea when it comes to the Wedding food supplies.
- Caters: while choosing your caters, you have to think about all aspects like the budget, taste of the food, package and service. And remember that the caters are allowed at your chosen location. Because if the wedding is in the five star hotels then the catering would be done by an in-house cater. If so then you have to get everything checked and discuss the menus with them.
- Welcome with a drink: in order to get your guests relaxed and have great time, including welcome drinks are must. Not only alcohol filled shots but mango margaritas, milkshakes of melons, awesome cocktails and various health drinks for all varieties of guests. Will make awesome counters of welcome drinks. Make sure you add combination recipes like pani-puri shots.
- Snack time: either vegetarian or non-vegetarian every single person loves crispy mouthwatering snacky foods this section of food in every wedding is filled with crowd. You can choose pani-puri , kachoris, saucy non-vegetarian kebabs or same old samosas with tangy stuffing. Or if you would like to make kids have fun, get chocolate fountains.
- Appetizers: on the corner we always see hot boiling soups, cute vegetable carvings dressed over the salads filled in varieties.
- Main course: fusion of cuisines will make your main course really happening. You could offer sizzlers and thai red or green curry mixed with good old Punjabi dal. Then you can also tie up zuofrani pulao with south Indian raitas of vadas with very good amount of ghee. You can think of lot of combinations of food from other cuisines like these.
- Rasgullas, rasmalai and gulab jamoons are the popular Indian dessert options. How nice it would be to offer more than one dessert to the guests! Include a few Indian sweets along with some cakes and pastries. If want to try something new, you could go in for fried ice cream, cold stone creams, as well as chocolate or mango mousse. But make desert hot and happening.
These are just your ideas. So you’re your imagination and a good cater to have awesome dinner in your wedding functions.