By:- Apoorva Ravindra
As we were mostly talking about weddings, grooms and brides I think we have forgot the most important and romantic aspect of this special event. If you did not get it, then I am talking about the #proposal. Well don’t think that this is only for men who are going to pop the question. How to Propose a Girl
If you are ignoring this because you think that your fiancé proposed you already or basically it is an arranged marriage then you are literally wrong. Because a proposal is proposal it can happen anywhere and anytime. So I am going to give you some Creative Proposal ideas and how-to-do, is up to you.
- A game of puzzle proposal: when it comes to proposing, may be its nice if you are asking his/her hand in a form of jigsaw puzzle, maze or a treasure hunt or you can get inspiration from famous app that is ‘4 pics 1 word’ will be most exciting proposal because she will be having curiosity in herself that what you are up to.
- Wake up alarm proposal: what is much happier day than he/she waking up in morning and the first thing he/she hears your voice and then you proposing to him/her? Yup, you can record your voice in his/her phone and make it as alarm ring tone and placing your proposal ring next to his/her phone may be a good idea but you have to make sure that you record without disturbance.
- The thrill and adventure type of proposal: if your partner likes adventures like bungee jumping and scuba diving, then I have a great idea. Well on the ground where you are bungee jumping or getting out the question on waterproof sheet and then take out the ring are under water while you may make up a great proposal. But you have to use brains more for this type of proposal as thing may go wrong.
- Flash mob proposal: imagine this; you are in a mall or some crowded place with your partner and all of sudden a flash mob gives a dance performance and you ask him/her out by showing posters of ‘will you marry me’ with the mob’s help will surprise him/her in the fullest. And make sure you take permission of the place like the mall so you are safe and no one interrupts your proposal
- Romantic destination proposal: give him/her surprise by taking him/her to a very romantic destination like Khandala, Manali in India or as you know Paris, Rome or any romantic destination of the world you couple like so you can propose him/her in the most romantic way. And the suspense and thrill inside him/her will also make everything worth it.
The don’ts: as you are going to propose him/her in one of these creative proposal ideas, there are also few rules to follow which may not make your proposal as a flop show.
- Don’t propose on special days like Karva chauth and #valentine’s day. For obvious reasons only your partner needs to feel special on the day you propose not the same as other people as in these romantic days all couples feels special and there will be nothing exciting.
- Don’t forget the families even if you propose privately. Because families feels like they are left out and least bothered when you forget them while you propose him/her. Best is let both of your families be in your back ground while you propose or make up a video of your proposal this will make both of your families happy and you may make a good impression on them.
- Don’t hide the ring in weird places like in his/her food; they may end up in emergency room. And hiding it somewhere else may lead you to lose the ring. So best way is to keep it safe in one of your pockets while you propose.
- Don’t tell him or her that you both are getting settled. That is worst to hear before/after you propose. It may seem formal but he/she may get disappointed as they feel you don’t love them but it’s a kind of deal for you.
So as we have come up with lots of different proposal ideas, I hope you can please your fiancé-to-be in a very different way that he/she would love to say yes to you. And lastly the reason I have mentioned both the genders because who knows may be fine girlfriend of yours also surprises you by popping the question to you.
And you can propose him/her even after your engagement or before the wedding day. So a girl if your fiancé has already proposed you then it’s your time to show that how much you love him. All the best for soon-to-be getting marries couples.